The skin is the largest organ of the body, so it pays to treat it well. One effective way to keep the skin looking its best is by indulging in natural skin care. Natural skin care does not use any chemicals or synthetic ingredients in the mix. Instead, formulas are crafted with botanicals and other natural ingredients for skin that is clean, soft and young looking. For some, this means mixing combinations at home, but many companies today also make some excellent commercial products that use only natural ingredients. We will take a look at some of the top names in natural skin care today.
Yonka has been synonymous with high quality, natural skin care since the company began in 1954. Yonka originated with three French brothers who had a passion for using botany in skin care formulas. This trio introduced aromatherapy and phytotherapy to the natural skin care market, along with a collection of Mediterranean essential oils that became the basis for their natural skin care collections. The company has continued to be family owned and operated, with clients all over the world enjoying the benefits this natural skin care line offers.
Unlike Yonka, Bioelements is a relative newcomer to the natural skin care scene. This company was started in 1991, by an esthetician who was interested in creating top quality skin care products for both professional and home use. The advantage to using Bioelements products is that you receive the same effective ingredients in your home skin care regimen as you do in the salon. Formulas are carefully blended with the most potent ingredients available to address everything from the early signs of aging to the occasional acne breakout. Bioelements uses both botanicals and scientifically engineered ingredients for the most effective formulas. However, you will never find artificial dyes or fragrances in any of the Bioelements natural skin care line.
Pevonia Botanicals is another natural skin care company that takes their responsibility a step further. In addition to restricting their formulas to high quality botanicals and organic extracts, this company does no research on animals and ensures that all of their manufacturing practices are environmentally friendly. This commitment filters right down to the biodegradable packaging included with all of its products. This company never uses harmful substances like parabens or artificial dyes in any of their products. The lines are specially blended to suit each specific skin type for best results. Products are available for every age, skin type and gender.
Natural skin care used to take hours in the kitchen, whipping up formulas with ingredients found right in your own pantry. While you can still find effective natural skin care recipes, many prefer the convenience of commercial products with equivalent combinations. Thanks to companies like Yonka, Bioelements and Pevonia Botanicals, you can find high quality- all natural skin care in formulas that are ready to use. Natural skin care products are the perfect choice for treating your skin firmly but gently for the most beautiful results.
Improve the youthful glow of your skin by learning more about anti-aging skincare at SkinBeautyMall.com and DrSkinSpa.com , where all wrinkle treatment products are assessed based upon their scientific ingredients.
Related Natural Skin Care Articles
It is important that you care about your health and the possible impact on the environment that the products that you use might have. Choosing to use organic cosmetic products is a healthy option and organic products are also kinder on the environment. There are many reasons why you should make use of the Dr Hauschka range of organic beauty products and in this article we will be taking a closer look at 7 reasons.
The Dr Hauschka brand of organic beauty products was first launched in 1967 in Germany by WALA Heilmittel, a company founded by Dr Hauschka and colleagues. The Dr Hauschka range of beauty products has become one of the most popular and trusted organic cosmetic brands available today. One of the core principles of the brand is a holistic approach to health and beauty.
It was Dr Hauschka’s goal to manufacture medicine and beauty products that would help to heal the world. This is still the mission of the company today and it is very visible in its products, business practices and production methods. WALA Heilmittel is a company that is powered by compassion and believes in fair trade.
7 Reasons Why You Should Use Dr Hauschka Products:
1. It is safe to use – The products are manufactured from organic and natural ingredients and contain no dangerous chemicals or synthetic fragrances. Skin irritations and allergies are reduced due to the absence of chemicals or synthetic ingredients in the products. The products are suitable for all skin types.
2. The products are effective – The natural and organic ingredients and minerals contained within the products work in harmony with your skin to enhance the unique colours and tones of your skin.
3. It protects your skin – Some of the ingredients act as a natural sun screen and the minerals contained within the products feed your skin resulting in a healthier look. Consumers agree that they could see and feel a positive difference in the texture and smoothness of their skin since changing over to Dr Hauschka products.
4. The products are Eco friendly – The products contain no dangerous chemicals or synthetic ingredients and are fully biodegradable. Packaging materials used are environmentally friendly.
5. Products are not tested on animals – None of the products or ingredients used is tested on animals.
6. The products are available worldwide – The Dr Hauschka range of organic beauty products is available worldwide and the products are very popular with even Hollywood starts openly endorsing the products.
7. Sustainable agriculture methods are used to grow the ingredients – As part of the holistic approach to health, beauty and nature all ingredients are grown with the use of agriculture methods that results in sustainable production and that are not harmful to the environment.
If you want to start using organic cosmetics, or want to change to a new brand, the Dr Hauschka range of organic beauty products is a good place to start. The products are effective, safe and manufactured by a company that cares about you, the environment and the future of humankind.
Amarya is a distributor of Dr Hauschka UK and organic hair care products in the UK. Feel free to visit their website for more information.
Find More Organic Cosmetics Articles
Skin care is an important part of life. Proper hygiene and skin care techniques would help to have a clean, healthy skin desired by all. The cosmetic market is flooded with beauty and skin care products promising to make you fair, beautiful and younger. Many of these products give long term side effects resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. This is why we highly recommend homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that improve your skin complexion naturally without causing any harmful side effects.
Homemade Beauty Recipes and Herbal Cosmetics
Below are some simple and effective homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that will help you look younger and beautiful.
1. Applying a paste of grounded almond, honey and warm milk on skin improves complexion and dryness and makes it glow.
2. A mixture of fermented flour and milk makes a good mask for oily skin.
3. Application of a paste made out of gram flour, lime juice, turmeric and milk would make skin radiant and fair.
4. Massaging skin with unboiled milk also makes it radiant. It is one of the traditional and very effective homemade beauty recipes.
5. Massaging skin with mustard powder in milk helps to get rid of blemishes. Rubbing skin with aloe Vera juice heals sun burnt skin.
6. Apple cider vinegar serves as an effective natural cosmetic for sunburns.
7. Application of a mixture of two teaspoon buttermilk and tomato juice on skin gives relief from sunburns.
8. Massaging skin with coconut oil makes it wrinkle free.
9. Rubbing the core of pineapple on skin and leaving for about 15 minutes also gives one a wrinkle free skin.
10. Spreading mashed banana all over skin, keeping for 15-20 minutes and then rinsing off with warm water is also an effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
11. One may soak cotton balls in ice-cold water mixed with 4 teaspoon lime juice and place it on eyes to remove tiredness of eyes.
12. Refrigerated herbal tea bag can do away with eye puffiness.
13. Dark circles under eyes would disappear if one places freshly cut fig over eyes and leaves it for half an hour.
14. Slices of cucumber placed on each eye can soothe tiredness of eyes.
15. Massaging hands and legs with a mixture of tomato juice, lime juice and glycerin helps to do away with skin roughness.
16. Application of a mixture of an ounce of honey, little egg white, glycerin, and barley powder makes the skin on hands and legs soft and supple.
Copyright © Dr Andrew Napier, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Read more useful Home Remedies for Dry Skin. Also know effective Home Remedies for Stretch Marks. Read the benefits of Shilajit for enhancing libido.
Related Natural Cosmetics Articles