Natural organic makeup has made a big impression on the cosmetic market and a lot of consumers are starting to take notice. Hollywood stars like Madonna, Ashley Judd, Jennifer Aniston and Brooke Shields have publically endorsed natural organic beauty products or brands. Switching to organic beauty products is good for your health and the impact of these products on the environment is positive.
Some consumers want to know what all the fuss is about and why they should change to organic beauty products. In this article we will explore some facts about makeup products that could help you to make a decision.
1. Your skin absorbs the products that you rub on it – Nicotine patches works on the principle that the nicotine is absorbed into your bloodstream through your skin. The same principle applies to the makeup, lotions and products that you apply to your skin on a daily basis. Shouldn’t you be more aware of what you put on your skin?
2. Most cosmetic products contain dangerous chemicals – The cosmetic industry is largely self-regulated and the cosmetic companies are responsible to ensure the safety of their products. Chemicals and synthetic ingredients are cheaper to manufacture than organic or natural ingredients and a lot of companies cut costs by using chemicals in their products. Tests have shown that long term exposure to the majority of the chemicals that are contained in cosmetic products can be dangerous to your health. These chemicals and synthetic ingredients have been known to cause skin irritations and allergies.
3. Natural organic makeup is safe to use – Organic and natural ingredients do not pose the same health threats as chemicals or synthetic ingredients. Most of these ingredients are food grade and can be digested. Consumers of these products reported a reduction in skin irritations and allergies.
4. Natural organic makeup is environmentally safe – Organic and natural ingredients are biodegradable and pose no threat to the environment. The majority of organic beauty product manufactures support agriculture methods that are based on sustainability.
Chemical Ingredients in Cosmetic Products to Avoid:
1. Synthetic fragrances – Can cause allergies and skin irritations.
2. Propylene Glycol – Can cause kidney and liver damage.
3. Mineral Oil – Oil derived from petroleum that prevents the skin to breathe.
4. Colour Dyes – Can cause sensitivity and skin irritations.
Your health should be a priority and it is very important that you read the labels of the products that you buy to ensure that you know what they contain. Natural organic makeup products are safe to use and they are eco friendly. The organic ingredients and minerals contained within these organic beauty products feed your skin and results in a smoother, softer and healthier skin. Isn’t it time for a change?
Amarya is a distributor of natural organic makeup and organic beauty products in the UK. Feel free to visit their website for more information.
Consumers are flocking to organic products in increasing numbers and in industries outside of the traditional organic food business. On average, the number of American consumers who have purchased organic products in the past month has dramatically gone up compared to consumer trends of just a few years ago. While this inclination can be attributed to the greater availability of organic products, it nonetheless points to a distinct shift in how and what people buy. One of the most prominent emerging industries is that of organic skin care products and organic cosmetics. Users are increasingly becoming more knowledgeable about the potential harms of specific chemicals used in the production of traditional cosmetic products. Consequently, what one sees is an emerging trend based upon increased information and a greater regard for individual safety.
Within the past decade, organic skin care products have emerged and cover the full array of cosmetic offerings. Nowadays, one can easily find organic skin care products, from untreated skin moisturizers and natural skin rejuvenators, to organic facial cleansers and all-natural acne treatments. Of course, the principle benefit in these new products lies in their ingredients or, to be more specific, in the lack of certain components. In order to be labeled as “organic”, manufactures must adhere to a fairly strict production process that limits the use inert, man-made chemicals and other potentially harmful components. Consequently, many with specific allergies or sensitive skin are using the safer alternatives of organic skin care products. Whereas traditional cosmetics can use head-scratching ingredients such as petroleum byproducts, organic skin care manufactures stick to naturally occurring herbs and oils that have been effectively used for hundreds and thousands of years.
Of the many organic brands to emerge in this industry, such as Eminence Organics and Pevonia Skin Care, the organic theme is embodied in the entire production process, from manufacturing of the products to the packaging and distribution. Not only are the products safe and effective, but the packaging is typically biodegradable and likely will not end up in the landfill.
While it is unclear exactly where the ceiling is for the organic skin care industry lies, what is quite obvious is that the entire organic skin care notion is no longer a niche market. Consumers are increasingly trying and showing great loyalty to the organic products that they purchase and with good reason. Safety is ultimately leading the organic wave, as organic skin care products offer a minimal chance of reaction and minimizes one’s exposure to harmful, typically untested ingredients. However, if the products did not work, one would not need the number of reoccurring buyers. Organic skin care products thus combine the best of both worlds: effective but safe products. Consumers have taken notice and will likely continue to push the trend further.
Acorn Body Care | Organic Skin Care Products | http://www.acornbodycare.com/category-s/531.htm
Find More Organic Skin Care Articles
It is important that you care about your health and the possible impact on the environment that the products that you use might have. Choosing to use organic cosmetic products is a healthy option and organic products are also kinder on the environment. There are many reasons why you should make use of the Dr Hauschka range of organic beauty products and in this article we will be taking a closer look at 7 reasons.
The Dr Hauschka brand of organic beauty products was first launched in 1967 in Germany by WALA Heilmittel, a company founded by Dr Hauschka and colleagues. The Dr Hauschka range of beauty products has become one of the most popular and trusted organic cosmetic brands available today. One of the core principles of the brand is a holistic approach to health and beauty.
It was Dr Hauschka’s goal to manufacture medicine and beauty products that would help to heal the world. This is still the mission of the company today and it is very visible in its products, business practices and production methods. WALA Heilmittel is a company that is powered by compassion and believes in fair trade.
7 Reasons Why You Should Use Dr Hauschka Products:
1. It is safe to use – The products are manufactured from organic and natural ingredients and contain no dangerous chemicals or synthetic fragrances. Skin irritations and allergies are reduced due to the absence of chemicals or synthetic ingredients in the products. The products are suitable for all skin types.
2. The products are effective – The natural and organic ingredients and minerals contained within the products work in harmony with your skin to enhance the unique colours and tones of your skin.
3. It protects your skin – Some of the ingredients act as a natural sun screen and the minerals contained within the products feed your skin resulting in a healthier look. Consumers agree that they could see and feel a positive difference in the texture and smoothness of their skin since changing over to Dr Hauschka products.
4. The products are Eco friendly – The products contain no dangerous chemicals or synthetic ingredients and are fully biodegradable. Packaging materials used are environmentally friendly.
5. Products are not tested on animals – None of the products or ingredients used is tested on animals.
6. The products are available worldwide – The Dr Hauschka range of organic beauty products is available worldwide and the products are very popular with even Hollywood starts openly endorsing the products.
7. Sustainable agriculture methods are used to grow the ingredients – As part of the holistic approach to health, beauty and nature all ingredients are grown with the use of agriculture methods that results in sustainable production and that are not harmful to the environment.
If you want to start using organic cosmetics, or want to change to a new brand, the Dr Hauschka range of organic beauty products is a good place to start. The products are effective, safe and manufactured by a company that cares about you, the environment and the future of humankind.
Amarya is a distributor of Dr Hauschka UK and organic hair care products in the UK. Feel free to visit their website for more information.
Find More Organic Cosmetics Articles