Skin care is an important part of life. Proper hygiene and skin care techniques would help to have a clean, healthy skin desired by all. The cosmetic market is flooded with beauty and skin care products promising to make you fair, beautiful and younger. Many of these products give long term side effects resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. This is why we highly recommend homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that improve your skin complexion naturally without causing any harmful side effects.
Homemade Beauty Recipes and Herbal Cosmetics
Below are some simple and effective homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that will help you look younger and beautiful.
1. Applying a paste of grounded almond, honey and warm milk on skin improves complexion and dryness and makes it glow.
2. A mixture of fermented flour and milk makes a good mask for oily skin.
3. Application of a paste made out of gram flour, lime juice, turmeric and milk would make skin radiant and fair.
4. Massaging skin with unboiled milk also makes it radiant. It is one of the traditional and very effective homemade beauty recipes.
5. Massaging skin with mustard powder in milk helps to get rid of blemishes. Rubbing skin with aloe Vera juice heals sun burnt skin.
6. Apple cider vinegar serves as an effective natural cosmetic for sunburns.
7. Application of a mixture of two teaspoon buttermilk and tomato juice on skin gives relief from sunburns.
8. Massaging skin with coconut oil makes it wrinkle free.
9. Rubbing the core of pineapple on skin and leaving for about 15 minutes also gives one a wrinkle free skin.
10. Spreading mashed banana all over skin, keeping for 15-20 minutes and then rinsing off with warm water is also an effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
11. One may soak cotton balls in ice-cold water mixed with 4 teaspoon lime juice and place it on eyes to remove tiredness of eyes.
12. Refrigerated herbal tea bag can do away with eye puffiness.
13. Dark circles under eyes would disappear if one places freshly cut fig over eyes and leaves it for half an hour.
14. Slices of cucumber placed on each eye can soothe tiredness of eyes.
15. Massaging hands and legs with a mixture of tomato juice, lime juice and glycerin helps to do away with skin roughness.
16. Application of a mixture of an ounce of honey, little egg white, glycerin, and barley powder makes the skin on hands and legs soft and supple.
Copyright © Dr Andrew Napier, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Read more useful Home Remedies for Dry Skin. Also know effective Home Remedies for Stretch Marks. Read the benefits of Shilajit for enhancing libido.
Related Natural Cosmetics Articles
Women are more conscious about their skin than men, though these days; a growing trend of skin consciousness is being noticed among men as well. Every one wishes for a glowing, supple and blemish free skin, and the various commercial cosmetic companies are making good business harnessing and tickling this desire of both our men and women.
They are actually playing with the psychology of people who are extremely conscious about looking good. This is the reason for an increased marketing of fairness creams for men and women, face washes and cleansers, bathing soaps, sunscreens, talcum powder etc. Every one is seen to grab upon what ever skin care cosmetics they are getting in market. In trying out a wide range of cosmetics, one is actually exposing one’s skin to the risk of damage caused by the chemicals present in these cosmetics. Usage of commercial cosmetics may not always be fruitful and may, in turn, make the skin rough, scaly, wrinkled and even allergic. Skin is a natural gift of God, and therefore it is best to treat the skin naturally.
Natural, homemade cosmetics can prove beneficial, safe and less expensive for every skin type, and there is a zero risk factor associated with skin damage while using these natural products. Homemade cosmetics do away with the toxic effect of chemicals on skin, and heal the skin problems naturally. Many have heard of the Kumkum Adi tailam formula in Indian Ayurveda. This is an extensive skin-care formula for fairness and glow. There are many such formulas in the storehouse of nature.
Homemade Cosmetics for Rejuvenating Skin
Below are some simple and effective homemade beauty recipes for your skin that not only helps your skin glow naturally but also improves the skin appearance and complexion. These remedies have rejuvenating effect and prevent aging considerably.
1. A mixture of one teaspoon cucumber juice, few drops of lime juice and a pinch of turmeric powder may be applied on face, neck and other parts and left for 30 minutes. This is a cure for dull skin.
2. Massaging skin with a mixture of one teaspoon cucumber juice, rose water and milk, makes it glow.
3. Mashed papaya may be applied on face and neck, and left for 15 minutes. This makes the skin soft and supple, fair and also treats pimples.
4. One may splash coconut water on face, to cleanse it and look fair.
Look younger and beautiful now with all natural and safer homemade cosmetics!
Find More Natural Cosmetics Articles
Skin is considered as the largest organ in your body. Moreover, this is also referred to as one of your fundamental defenses against possible microorganism invasion and other instances that can disrupt the overall health of your body. Your skin is also a thermoregulatory organ of your system. This attempts to regulate the temperature of your body so that you will feel comfortable as much as possible. With these functions alone, it is important that you will secure the health of your skin. There are home skin care remedies that you can try so that you can effectively maintain the integrity and the health of your skin.
Home skin care remedies are varied. There are some that can be used in order to maintain the moisture level of your skin. A skin that is moisturized has fewer tendencies to break out. This also reduces the possibility of microorganism entrance to your skin. One of the most effective home skin care remedies that you can try in order to promote moisture of the skin is Aloe Vera. Aside from maintaining the moisture of your skin, this is also effective in terms of reducing the growth of the organisms on the protective layer of your skin. Therefore, this will provide you with two in one benefits. You can mix Aloe Vera with the other moisturizers so that this will provide you with even more powerful moisturizing properties.
There are also home skin care remedies that will eliminate the skin coloration on some parts of your skin. This is because of their ability to restore the normal melanin production for even fairer and better skin color. One of the examples of this home skin care remedies is potato circle eye treatment. This is effective in terms of eliminating the excess coloration of the skin encircling your eyes. This is also effective in terms of reducing the size of your eye bags. Like in the aforementioned treatment, this can also be used together with the other treatments available for you.
Some of the organic skin care remedies can be used as skin scrubs. These are effective in terms of eliminating the dead skin tissues from the protective layer or your skin. One good example of this is sea salt body and foot bath. This is effective in eliminating the dead layers of skin on your body. After you have undergone with this treatment, it is important that you will provide proper moisture to your skin so that the newly revealed skin cells will be properly maintained. You can also try other skin scrubs to ensure that you can utilize the most effective treatment for your skin.
These are some of the organic home skin care remedies that you can try. Every recipe present will surely provide you with specific benefits. It is best for you to look for home skin care remedies that will be suited for your skin. In addition to that, you have to do proper application of the remedies so that you will be able to achieve even better results in the future.
Barbee Heiny is a business woman who has been looking for natural skin care products and not finding many has researched creating her own from simple kitchen products. Check out her website at: Organic Skin Care Recipes, where she provids articles on Organic Skin Care including 5 Basic Kitchen Ingredients to Make Recipes for Face Masks, A Great Face Mask Recipe for 5 Common Skin Problems , and much more.
http://www.sweetfacebyrocio.com/ Products Mentioned in Video: Green Oil Hair Treatment http://www.sweetfacebyrocio.com/apps/webstore/products/show/4205497 No…
Video Rating: 4 / 5