Skincare botanicals are basically natural ingredients that are plant based. It is important that they have been extracted without using chemicals so that they retain all of their healing qualities.
Today, skincare botanicals are being increasingly used as more people become aware of their beneficial effects for the skin and general health.
#1 Shea Butter
This is extracted from the nut of the Shea tree and contains many useful vitamins and fatty acids to soothe and heal your skin. It is great for treating conditions like dry skin, eczema and even psoriasis.
It has been traditionally used in its native Africa for centuries as it helps to moisturize deep down and is quickly absorbed for instant relief.
#2 Phytessence wakame
Of all the skincare botanicals, this is perhaps the most useful and is eaten fresh on a daily basis in its native Japan for its healthful qualities.
It is literally bursting with goodness and contains potassium, sodium, iron, calcium and many B vitamins to rejuvenate your skin. It also increases your hyaluronic acid levels to restore any lost elasticity and fade fine lines and wrinkles.
#3 Babassu Wax
This extract comes from Brazil and helps to leave your skin softer and smoother. It is beneficial for oily and dry skin and helps to form a protective barrier to keep out dirt and grime and lock in the moisture.
This also comes from Brazil and is an extract from a special passion fruit. It is a natural emollient and helps to prevent your skin from becoming too dry.
#5 Avocado Oil
This wonderful oil is rich in vitamins A, D and E as well as potassium and many essential proteins. It can penetrate deeply for fantastic moisturizing and has even been shown to increase the amount of collagen in your skin.
These are just some of the very best skincare botanicals that can not only give you younger looking and smoother skin but can also help to enhance your overall health in the process.
To discover more potent natural substances that help to keep your skin radiant and healthy, visit my website below.
Experience the best natural skin care today.
Rachel Hammond is a dedicated researcher of high quality natural skin care. Take a moment to visit her site now at www.best-health-and-beauty.com and discover the very latest and effective anti-aging skin care she recommends after extensive research.
Skin care is an important part of life. Proper hygiene and skin care techniques would help to have a clean, healthy skin desired by all. The cosmetic market is flooded with beauty and skin care products promising to make you fair, beautiful and younger. Many of these products give long term side effects resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. This is why we highly recommend homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that improve your skin complexion naturally without causing any harmful side effects.
Homemade Beauty Recipes and Herbal Cosmetics
Below are some simple and effective homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that will help you look younger and beautiful.
1. Applying a paste of grounded almond, honey and warm milk on skin improves complexion and dryness and makes it glow.
2. A mixture of fermented flour and milk makes a good mask for oily skin.
3. Application of a paste made out of gram flour, lime juice, turmeric and milk would make skin radiant and fair.
4. Massaging skin with unboiled milk also makes it radiant. It is one of the traditional and very effective homemade beauty recipes.
5. Massaging skin with mustard powder in milk helps to get rid of blemishes. Rubbing skin with aloe Vera juice heals sun burnt skin.
6. Apple cider vinegar serves as an effective natural cosmetic for sunburns.
7. Application of a mixture of two teaspoon buttermilk and tomato juice on skin gives relief from sunburns.
8. Massaging skin with coconut oil makes it wrinkle free.
9. Rubbing the core of pineapple on skin and leaving for about 15 minutes also gives one a wrinkle free skin.
10. Spreading mashed banana all over skin, keeping for 15-20 minutes and then rinsing off with warm water is also an effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
11. One may soak cotton balls in ice-cold water mixed with 4 teaspoon lime juice and place it on eyes to remove tiredness of eyes.
12. Refrigerated herbal tea bag can do away with eye puffiness.
13. Dark circles under eyes would disappear if one places freshly cut fig over eyes and leaves it for half an hour.
14. Slices of cucumber placed on each eye can soothe tiredness of eyes.
15. Massaging hands and legs with a mixture of tomato juice, lime juice and glycerin helps to do away with skin roughness.
16. Application of a mixture of an ounce of honey, little egg white, glycerin, and barley powder makes the skin on hands and legs soft and supple.
Copyright © Dr Andrew Napier, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Read more useful Home Remedies for Dry Skin. Also know effective Home Remedies for Stretch Marks. Read the benefits of Shilajit for enhancing libido.
Related Natural Cosmetics Articles
While taking care of your skin then you must also think about the organic skin care products. You will get a younger looking skin and a healthy skin by using these natural products and so, people use these from a long time. Most people until recently were believing that these products are not genuine and this is another trick to sell the product but they were proved wrong when they used it and understood the value.
Your full body along with the skin will be taken care of with the organic skin care as they are completely natural. With the help of the organic skin care your skin is taken care like the health is being taken care with the organic foods. We not only look healthier but we also feel healthier by removing the harmful chemicals from our body. You will have a glowing younger looking skin with the help of the organic skin care products and you will also have an increased cellular growth.
When you are using the organic skin care products daily then you will feel that the deep dermas of your face are absorbing the products and are helping to replenish the dying facial skin cells. In the organic skin care products there are a combination of the vitamins and the nutrients that will make your face healthier and there will be less aging signs. Due to the absence of any synthetic ingredients in the products you will not have any irritation to your skin. Please be sure to read the ingredients carefully; if you are allergic to cucumbers or such food groups, and cannot eat them, you may not want to put them on your face either.
You will find many organic products in the market like the facial cleanser, facial mask, body scrub and so on. The people of all the skin types can easily use the organic skin care products.Different natural ingredients are being combined together by the manufacturers in the organic skin care products so that you can find a healthy skin.