If you have not been living inside a cave for all these months, you would be pleased to know that for a flawless smile, you don’t need to go out on a limb or two. Instead, you can simply order one of the innumerable natural teeth whitening kits online and then do away with the stains and marks on the enamel – just like that!
However, while a wide range of newer products have come up in the online market space, mint cosmetics as well as other newer brands have had tough competition from the existent and established home teeth whitening kits online. While some of these products have had been handed a raw deal, shying away from the market because of limited funds as well as not being able to bear the onslaught of the marketing campaigns from these newer products online, others have prospered in spite of the newer rivals and increased competition.
While the consumers have been the ultimate winners in this renewed rivalry between home teeth whitening kits and similar DIY tooth bleaching products, there have been issues too. While some have been rendered useless by their ineffective and completely fraudulent attitude towards cleansing teeth, other products have been rendered unworthy of use even after trying with best intentions. One of these products happen to be mint cosmetics, along with crest white strips and similar products that do not use the conventional cleansing gel hydrogen peroxide and use milder cleansing agents instead.
There is nothing against the zero peroxide approach that we hold the products guilty to. However, with more and more promises being made online about the kind of results that can be achieved and at the kind of pace offered, we are highly sceptical about how or when these products will be able to deliver on the same with accuracy. Teeth whitening reviews across the world share the same paranoia about home teeth whitening kits going awry with their quality, which has been the case for most of the Mint Cosmetics products.
For one, these products have milder teeth bleaching agents, in the form of sodium bicarbonate, which force one to slow down on the expectation part, as these cleansing agents will only be able to wipe off the stains on discoloured teeth in a longer time period than with the stronger agents like hydrogen peroxide. Moreover, the popular claim for being safe and usable for people with sensitive teeth or gums fall flat as most of the average products have moulds and bars that offer enough protection against spilled liquid inside of their mouths when cleansing enamel with home teeth whitening kits.
Also, the final nail in the coffin of these products happens to be the fact that they are much more expensive than the regular tooth whitening kits. While you can buy products for double the billing price if you get quicker results, it is the opposite that you are being charged double the regular amount for – which is unacceptable for many and rightly so!
The natural teeth whitening kits can be one of the easiest ways to lighten your smile up from the white colour perspective. However, it is not only the natural home teeth whitening kits that have been making news in the industry. A new trend has come up that has left some critics impressed and some consumers flummoxed about what could be made about this trend.
Mint cosmetics have started off a new trend that puts the hydrogen peroxide out of business and out of kits too. The alternative cleansing agent is sodium bicarbonate that is being used in products like Crest White Strips and Mint Cosmetics, which have had considerable limelight in the recent years. However, staying in the limelight and retaining the positive vibe about your products is not something that can come easy. This is the same with Mint Cosmetics and similar products online.
So why is the uproar created by these products sure to fizzle out soon? Well, check out some of the reasons here –
• Well, to start off, the mild cleansing agent is the main problem for the Crest White Strips and similar products. While hydrogen peroxide may be crass on people with sensitive gums, the moulds offered with the kits keep the cleansing agent from being spilled on to the gums or the interiors of the mouth. So the fact that the safety first USP is the biggest advantage of Mint Cosmetics is a myth, as the difference in treatment is only minor, and often ends up being the same as far as safety is concerned.
• Regarding the impact and whiteness of the enamel of the teeth after application of the Crest White Strips, the hydrogen peroxide often cleans up the teeth better and faster than the milder sodium bicarbonate. This is because often stains and discolouring caused by alcoholism or cigarettes and bad hygiene are harder to remove than just simple scaling of the teeth. This is why a harder cleansing agent does the trick of restoring the white smile back on your faces better than the milder counterparts, including Mint Cosmetics.
• The easiest answer why you shouldn’t be depending much on Mint Cosmetics or Crest White Strips is because they would take larger applications of the product on your teeth, for longer periods of time and for a lengthy period of treatment time. What this translates to is effectively more products to buy and more money to spend – which negates any calls for affordability that is brought to the table by Mint Cosmetics.
If you are looking for an alternative way to enjoy teeth whitening and not use the conventional home teeth whitening kits that are available online, it is better to keep brushing and stay on the right side of good oral hygiene – because Mint Cosmetics are not only expensive but also completely over-rated, quite akin to Crest white Strips.
The best answer to stained and discoloured smiles is still the natural teeth whitening kits – and the booming business they are doing vindicates the fact!
If you are a natural teeth whitening enthusiast who has been trading luck with these home kits and dental clinics for years, you will probably know what the zero peroxide approach is all about. However, we would not blame you if you didn’t. This is because while the other methods are quite popular, the zero peroxide approach is fairly new, and is currently being pursued by a handful of products – which includes mint cosmetics.
As someone who has been dabbling in cleansing one’s smile and getting to that perfect white color, you should be interested in how and what differences lay in this new approach to getting that color back on your teeth. To make it simpler, we will lay out some of the differences that can be spotted in the zero peroxide approach form mint cosmetics and the conventional approach from similar products in the domain.
So here goes –
• For starters, mint cosmetics do not use the conventional hydrogen peroxide as the cleansing agent in their gels. This is where the name ‘zero peroxide’ kits stem from. These products use sodium bicarbonate instead – which is milder than the usual cleansing agent. While some may look at it as a negative point, given that it will be more time-consuming and will need more applications and kits to enjoy equal results, there are positives to this trend too. We will discuss that in the following points.
• While mint cosmetics may not seem as effective, and rightly so, being a gel that uses a cleansing agent that is half as effective – the upside of this is that they are safe for use. People with irritant gums or overly sensitive skin had been missing out on all the fun. However, mint cosmetics offer them an easy way out, with a whiter smile to boost!
o With the ‘zero peroxide’ approach, it is safer for people to use these kits to whiten their smiles. This means that if you have had surgeries or treatment on your gums, have allergies or are not comfortable with strong chemicals being used to cleanse the enamel, you can depend on sodium bicarbonate to do that chore without damaging or inflaming any of the internal issues!
• The reason people are still skeptical about mint cosmetics is because these products may not be as effective in the short-term as other conventional and established home teeth whitening kits. While the cleansing agent is milder than the conventional hydrogen peroxide, the amount sent through each application kit is about ten times lesser than what is provided by their long-standing rivals and competitors.
Mint cosmetics can be an easy way out for people with sensitive skin or gums and allergies. So if you suffer from the same, Mint Cosmetics should be the new ideal choice for you. If not, there is no point in elongating the time period as well as the costs of application by using a milder product, when you already have industry-tested and effective products in hand!
If you want to know more about mint cosmetics and need to look to a single source for genuine information, visit this website now.