Natural organic makeup has made a big impression on the cosmetic market and a lot of consumers are starting to take notice. Hollywood stars like Madonna, Ashley Judd, Jennifer Aniston and Brooke Shields have publically endorsed natural organic beauty products or brands. Switching to organic beauty products is good for your health and the impact of these products on the environment is positive.
Some consumers want to know what all the fuss is about and why they should change to organic beauty products. In this article we will explore some facts about makeup products that could help you to make a decision.
1. Your skin absorbs the products that you rub on it – Nicotine patches works on the principle that the nicotine is absorbed into your bloodstream through your skin. The same principle applies to the makeup, lotions and products that you apply to your skin on a daily basis. Shouldn’t you be more aware of what you put on your skin?
2. Most cosmetic products contain dangerous chemicals – The cosmetic industry is largely self-regulated and the cosmetic companies are responsible to ensure the safety of their products. Chemicals and synthetic ingredients are cheaper to manufacture than organic or natural ingredients and a lot of companies cut costs by using chemicals in their products. Tests have shown that long term exposure to the majority of the chemicals that are contained in cosmetic products can be dangerous to your health. These chemicals and synthetic ingredients have been known to cause skin irritations and allergies.
3. Natural organic makeup is safe to use – Organic and natural ingredients do not pose the same health threats as chemicals or synthetic ingredients. Most of these ingredients are food grade and can be digested. Consumers of these products reported a reduction in skin irritations and allergies.
4. Natural organic makeup is environmentally safe – Organic and natural ingredients are biodegradable and pose no threat to the environment. The majority of organic beauty product manufactures support agriculture methods that are based on sustainability.
Chemical Ingredients in Cosmetic Products to Avoid:
1. Synthetic fragrances – Can cause allergies and skin irritations.
2. Propylene Glycol – Can cause kidney and liver damage.
3. Mineral Oil – Oil derived from petroleum that prevents the skin to breathe.
4. Colour Dyes – Can cause sensitivity and skin irritations.
Your health should be a priority and it is very important that you read the labels of the products that you buy to ensure that you know what they contain. Natural organic makeup products are safe to use and they are eco friendly. The organic ingredients and minerals contained within these organic beauty products feed your skin and results in a smoother, softer and healthier skin. Isn’t it time for a change?
Amarya is a distributor of natural organic makeup and organic beauty products in the UK. Feel free to visit their website for more information.
People in the UK and other parts of the world need to realize that natural skin care products are not the cure all for skin problems. Basically, it is really hard to locate a natural skin care product which is 100% natural due to synthetic preservatives. These products which contain natural preservatives are all very expensive. Furthermore, these types of products last a shorter time on the store shelves and are a deterrent to those manufacturer them. Remember that natural skin care solutions can be just as dangerous to the skin as the synthetic product.
Natural skin care product choices should always be determined by three factors:
· The type of skin being treated whether it is normal, oily, dry, or sensitive.
· The way in which the product is applied (must be used properly).
· The climate in which the product is being used, for instance, an oil-free product should be used in hot and humid climates. You can also use a recipe for the skin care treatments and make one for yourself using organic fresh vegetable and fruits. You can find these recipes in book stores.
You can buy natural skin care cosmetics from Dr Hauschka natural cosmetics, to use on your skin; they are completely organic and natural. They are formulated to work gently with every skin type including people with sensitive skin. For UK residents who are looking to obtain these products, Dr. Hauschka can help you in achieving well balanced skin. This company offers cosmetics, body care, bath care, hair care, and more.
Bon Sante is a wholesale skin care company whose formulas are among the very best natural beauty care products made today. Organic fruits and vegetables are used along with very good minerals, oils, and extracts. They have no cruelty or negative economic issues. In addition, their products do not contain added chemicals, or any high costing filler such as artificial dyes, petroleum, or other ingredients of the type.
When you do begin to use these products don’t ignore other essential factors concerning your skin care. Don’t partake of oily foods, or participate in other unhealthy eating habits, drink plenty of water, and exercise regularly.
When locating the best natural skin care products in the UK and elsewhere, use the products which are most beneficial to you. Remember, an unsuitable product may do more harm than good.
Chris J Harris is a health enthusiast who has been researching natural skin care products for various health conditions for many years. His passion is helping both women and men get beautiful looking skin no matter what age they are. Simmon is also an expert advisor for http://www.Ecorium.co.uk – offering a fabulous range of natural and organic products designed to give people the skin they deserve. Ecorium specially deals with natural skin care – natural skin care products – natural anti aging skin care – best natural skin care – certified organic skin care – natural baby skin care – natural facial skin care – natural organic skincare – ethical skin care – natural organic beauty – natural organic cosmetics – natural organic haircare – organic skincare – anti aging organic skin care – organic baby skin care – organic natural skincare – organic skin care products – eco friendly skin care and many more….