Natural organic makeup has made a big impression on the cosmetic market and a lot of consumers are starting to take notice. Hollywood stars like Madonna, Ashley Judd, Jennifer Aniston and Brooke Shields have publically endorsed natural organic beauty products or brands. Switching to organic beauty products is good for your health and the impact of these products on the environment is positive.
Some consumers want to know what all the fuss is about and why they should change to organic beauty products. In this article we will explore some facts about makeup products that could help you to make a decision.
1. Your skin absorbs the products that you rub on it – Nicotine patches works on the principle that the nicotine is absorbed into your bloodstream through your skin. The same principle applies to the makeup, lotions and products that you apply to your skin on a daily basis. Shouldn’t you be more aware of what you put on your skin?
2. Most cosmetic products contain dangerous chemicals – The cosmetic industry is largely self-regulated and the cosmetic companies are responsible to ensure the safety of their products. Chemicals and synthetic ingredients are cheaper to manufacture than organic or natural ingredients and a lot of companies cut costs by using chemicals in their products. Tests have shown that long term exposure to the majority of the chemicals that are contained in cosmetic products can be dangerous to your health. These chemicals and synthetic ingredients have been known to cause skin irritations and allergies.
3. Natural organic makeup is safe to use – Organic and natural ingredients do not pose the same health threats as chemicals or synthetic ingredients. Most of these ingredients are food grade and can be digested. Consumers of these products reported a reduction in skin irritations and allergies.
4. Natural organic makeup is environmentally safe – Organic and natural ingredients are biodegradable and pose no threat to the environment. The majority of organic beauty product manufactures support agriculture methods that are based on sustainability.
Chemical Ingredients in Cosmetic Products to Avoid:
1. Synthetic fragrances – Can cause allergies and skin irritations.
2. Propylene Glycol – Can cause kidney and liver damage.
3. Mineral Oil – Oil derived from petroleum that prevents the skin to breathe.
4. Colour Dyes – Can cause sensitivity and skin irritations.
Your health should be a priority and it is very important that you read the labels of the products that you buy to ensure that you know what they contain. Natural organic makeup products are safe to use and they are eco friendly. The organic ingredients and minerals contained within these organic beauty products feed your skin and results in a smoother, softer and healthier skin. Isn’t it time for a change?
Amarya is a distributor of natural organic makeup and organic beauty products in the UK. Feel free to visit their website for more information.
When we women are considering skincare products, we should consider the nature of our skin. The most effective skincare is that which treats the skin fundamentally instead of superficially. Your skin is the largest organ in your body. The pores in the layers of skin allow it to have two main functions. Your skin can absorb substances placed on it right into the bloodstream and take them throughout the body. The pores also allow for the expulsion of toxins from the body. In today’s industrialized society, chemicals fill the air and the products that we consume, breathe and handle every day. Skincare products that lock these products in can make you more susceptible to cancers and diseases caused by these synthetic chemicals.
The most effective skincare products refrain from using inactive ingredients, such as mineral oil, that create a suffocating film on the skin that traps these toxins in. They also keep ingredients out of their products that consist of synthetic chemicals known to be toxic or cancer causing agents. Because the skin is an absorbing organ, it delivers these ingredients to the blood stream, filling your body with harmful chemicals. The skin care remedies you use should be safe enough that you could eat them, because they are entering the body just as if you are consuming them directly.
Obviously, you want skincare products that are completely safe but are at the same time, very beneficial. You want them to help with your skin issues, creating youthful, healthy, beautiful skin. There are some active ingredients to look for, such as those made from natural moisturizing oils, reparative proteins, vitamins, and plant extracts. Some of the specific ingredient names include CoenzymeQ10 (CoQ10), Cynergy TK, and Phytessence Wakame. These are natural ingredients that promote collagen, elastin, and hyaluronan production. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant and the best form is called Nano-Lipobelle H-EQ10.
Finding the Best Balance
Another thing to watch out for in skincare products is the amount of the active ingredients in the products. Some of the most expensive skincare lines have some of the right ingredients but they are not the most effective skincare option because they contain very little of the active ingredients. Instead, the products are mostly fillers and waxes. The very best and most effective skincare maintenance and remedies out there have large concentrations of the safe and beneficial ingredients and have no harmful inactive ingredients. These help ensure healthy skin for life and a healthier life overall.
Looking for more information on skincare products? Check out http://www.healthy-natural-skin today!