Skin care is an important part of life. Proper hygiene and skin care techniques would help to have a clean, healthy skin desired by all. The cosmetic market is flooded with beauty and skin care products promising to make you fair, beautiful and younger. Many of these products give long term side effects resulting in wrinkles and fine lines. This is why we highly recommend homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that improve your skin complexion naturally without causing any harmful side effects.
Homemade Beauty Recipes and Herbal Cosmetics
Below are some simple and effective homemade beauty recipes and herbal cosmetics that will help you look younger and beautiful.
1. Applying a paste of grounded almond, honey and warm milk on skin improves complexion and dryness and makes it glow.
2. A mixture of fermented flour and milk makes a good mask for oily skin.
3. Application of a paste made out of gram flour, lime juice, turmeric and milk would make skin radiant and fair.
4. Massaging skin with unboiled milk also makes it radiant. It is one of the traditional and very effective homemade beauty recipes.
5. Massaging skin with mustard powder in milk helps to get rid of blemishes. Rubbing skin with aloe Vera juice heals sun burnt skin.
6. Apple cider vinegar serves as an effective natural cosmetic for sunburns.
7. Application of a mixture of two teaspoon buttermilk and tomato juice on skin gives relief from sunburns.
8. Massaging skin with coconut oil makes it wrinkle free.
9. Rubbing the core of pineapple on skin and leaving for about 15 minutes also gives one a wrinkle free skin.
10. Spreading mashed banana all over skin, keeping for 15-20 minutes and then rinsing off with warm water is also an effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
11. One may soak cotton balls in ice-cold water mixed with 4 teaspoon lime juice and place it on eyes to remove tiredness of eyes.
12. Refrigerated herbal tea bag can do away with eye puffiness.
13. Dark circles under eyes would disappear if one places freshly cut fig over eyes and leaves it for half an hour.
14. Slices of cucumber placed on each eye can soothe tiredness of eyes.
15. Massaging hands and legs with a mixture of tomato juice, lime juice and glycerin helps to do away with skin roughness.
16. Application of a mixture of an ounce of honey, little egg white, glycerin, and barley powder makes the skin on hands and legs soft and supple.
Copyright © Dr Andrew Napier, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Read more useful Home Remedies for Dry Skin. Also know effective Home Remedies for Stretch Marks. Read the benefits of Shilajit for enhancing libido.
Related Natural Cosmetics Articles
Nowadays, people have become more conscious about their physical appearance. Demand of cosmetic products is increasing fast in all the cities irrespective to their demographics. As the demand of cosmetics is increasing, number of manufacturers and stores are also increasing. Since last couple of decades, the craze of using only herbal products is increasing fast among the beauty as well as skin conscious users. Fairness cream and natural face pack are the most sought herbal cosmetics after shampoo.
Historical records certify that ancient civilizations used to apply herbal products for regular cosmetic use. Natural cosmetics are considered skin friendly. Herbal cosmetic products have time tested ingredients that deliver no side effects even regular use. The natural products supply essential nutrients to the skin. Natural cosmetics use leaves, bark, roots, extracted oil, fruit pulps, mud, mineral products, honey, milk, cream, yoghurt and eggs etc. Condiments and spices like turmeric or saffron are commonly found in herbal cosmetics especially in fairness cream and natural face pack. There is no doubt about the supremacy of herbal cosmetics over the artificial cosmetics.
Face is the main focus area of personality. Maintenance of hair is easier than maintaining glowing face skin. Our body produces collagen, keratin, hyaluronic acid and elastin. All of these are essential to build charming skin. The amount of these essentials gradually reduces with increasing age as a result we feel the patchy, wrinkled, aged, black spotted and sun tanning. The natural ingredient enhance the production of skin essentials; as a result you get glowing skin.
When we approach the cosmetics stores for buying an effective fairness cream and natural face pack, we come across wide range of herbal cosmetics brands. Each of these brands claims to be the best, so the selection becomes tough. At this stage many beauty conscious people, who want the results sooner, trust the products that are recommended by their relatives or friends. However, the recommended products may not deliver the expected results. The reason is quiet simple. Every skin has its own characteristics; therefore, needs specific herbal products for particular application.
Therefore, when you decide to rectify the shortcoming of your face skin by using herbal cosmetics, dont just use it. It is seen that many herbal products advertisements claim to provide fairer skin but they are just shown to lure the attention. The best way is to consult with a professional and experienced beautician.
I work for IndiaMart.com which is a leading online B2B company and provides a feasible environment for exchanging B2B related information. Working since 1996, it has its offices pan in India and enjoys high credibility throughout the business spectrum. IndiaMART is considered as one of the largest B2B companies in India.